And so another month passes behind us. Welcome to March.
I feel like not much has happened since I last wrote. Once I get started though, it will probably seem like a lot. Let's see, we had a game night with our neighbors and some other friends from the area. It was alot of fun. We played Dominion and Castle Panic.
We also helped Rick's sister Karen and her family move last Saturday. They are expecting their sixth in June and have ourgrown the house they were living in. THhy only moved a few miles away, and are actually closer to us now (though they aren't in our ward- sad!) so it wasn't a big move. Rick helped with all the heavy furniture, which really made him sore since technically he isn't supposed to lift anything heavier than 25 lbs. I helped with boxes and arranging furniture.
This last week we took both cars in for oil changes and maintenance and both ended up needing some major work done. The Pontiac was still okay to drive so because it was late in the afternoon I took it home and we still have to go back and have the brakes fixed. Big Roy (the Buick) needed brakes too and the um...something about a manifold gasket...intake valvue...intake gasket...um ask Rick what part it was, lol...was broken which was time consuming and expensive to fix. So we went with one car last weekend and got Roy fixed up.
I did get called to the library at Church. I'm pretty happy about it. I like the library.
That's about it. Oh, Rick and I both have a pretty nasty cold. Yuck! Hopefully we'll feel beter soon.
Before the Candle Burns Out
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment