Happy day before Valentines Day.
This week has been trudging along. The antibiotics are working to clear out Rick's sinus infection but they make him sick to his stomach so it'll be another week until he can stop taking the drugs and feel better. I got another killer migriane on Monday night that never really went away until yesterday morning so I didn't do hardly anything at all this week. I did get to visit my Grandma a few times though. I really enjoy having her close by because we get to spend time together and be friends. She is an amazing woman and I have so much fun with her.
So, it's official. I'm addicted. I'm a trekkie. Rick and I watched the new Star Trek movie last week and Rick got excited about watching all the movies again, so we watched Wrath of Khan last night. I am hooked. I'm trying to find out if Netflix carries the entire series so I can watch all the episodes. Pretty soon I'll probably be able to quote STar Trek and cross reference all the different episodes and explain the physics of warp speed.
Before the Candle Burns Out
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment