I've been waiting until I figured out how to post pictures on my blog from my phone but since that isn't happening, I will just post text for now as opposed to nothing.
Some Peter updates:
-Peter is eight months old now.
-He can sit all by himself and recently figured out how to get into a sitting position by himself.
- He is semi-crawling. He has about a three foot radius of scooting, dragging, rolling and inch-worming but he isn't really cruising yet. I'm sure any day now, he'll take off.
-His favorite toys are rubber duckies and squeaky blocks.
- He can drink out of a straw and his favorite foods are bananas and crackers. He's still figuring out the whole gumming food into smaller pieces process but he is very enthusiastic.
-He loves baths and the swimming pool. He can doggy-paddle (with support obviously) and loves to splash. He's newest trick is to lean over and lap up the water out of the tub like a dog.
-He has the sweetest smile and giggle. It lights up the world.
-He makes friends everywhere he goes. He will wave some of the time and he wiggles and laughs when he meets new people and they smile at him.
Some Rick and Mandy updates: coming soon.... Promise :)
No comments:
Post a Comment