Our little family

Our little family

Living the Lockard Life

Commentary on the topsy-turvy-crazy-wonderful life of the Lockards.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Peter's noises

This should come as no surprise to those of you who know me (or my mom) really well but Peter is quite the little talker. He coos and babbles all day long. Everything, it seems, is worthy of talking too; the heartbeat bear Grandma Schoonie gave him, his pacifier, even when he's nursing he's talking away. He makes these little sighs while he's eating that translate to, as far as I can tell, "Mmmm, food, yum, I missed you, yummy!" He will also mimic sounds back at us. I say "hi" in a really sugary baby voice, and he makes the sound, though not the word, back at me. He is adorable and I can't wait to hear what he will say when he can actually speak. Here is a video we got of him cooing and smiling. Be prepared to fawn over his cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment